Article Marketing Tips
What is Article Marketing?
Article Marketing offers a great way to get backlinks to a website. These backlinks should be contextual; meaning they are placed in an article that is in context with your site. Google favors contextual links. Placing your website link in the article will give you a backlink when you post your article in an article directory.
Article directories offer an easy way for businesses to promote their products to a large part of article marketing. This works well because it drives more traffic to your site. You can put up a ton of articles and even spin them later to get more submissions in.
If you do not have the time to write articles, or you doubt your skills and ability, hiring someone may be the only way to go. While you will pay a price, you are saving time and possibly increasing website traffic with regular posts.
Use whatever tools to maximize your disposal. There are tools that can submit your articles to directories at the same time. Some of these cost money, though certain ones are free. These tools are great ways to inexpensively gain new readers.
The best article writers have their own style and consistent tone. Good writers make their emotions and their character show in their tone and language.
Questions can give you goals in writing. After deciding which topic you plan to feature, you should jot down all of the questions you can conjure. Choose the ones and make them to structure your topics. Using questions can give you to target your readers and make sure the content has some use to them.
Submit as many articles as you can. If your aim is to promote a certain keyword, you should submit a lot of articles that contain it. If you are using a common keyword, plan on a minimum of five article submissions to directories and double that to blog networks. Then you must make fifty posts to private blogs to improve your ranking further.
Your expertise will decide what determines the success you enjoy as a marketer. You will get better as time goes on. You will want quality content. Poorly spun content will not get you the results you want.
There are many ways to use your articles to keep earning a variety of passive income sources available to article marketers. It can potentially make you quite a very lucrative adventure.
Many directories want you to keep your articles under 500 words or less. Some will allow more. Make sure you read the rules for each directory. Some are very strict, like http://ezine.com.
Be sure your article has a title which is catchy. The best way to get someone to read your article is to have a heading that will pique the reader’s interest. Think about utilizing questions or statements.
To get the most readers of your article use a catchy introduction. The attention spans of online readers is generally quite short, so it is important make them want to read your whole article.
You can grab your reader’s attention with questions or statistics, offering information or doing other things that demands they take notice. Your first sentence is their next interaction with you and can make the difference between clicking through to your website or leaving the article. You want them to be interested enough to remain on your article and click through to your website.
More Useful Tips
Keywords are the search words and phrases that people use to find what they want on the Internet. You want your keyword in your title and your headline so searchers will find it. Your headline should entice and search engines without making your use of keywords too obvious. You don’t want to overuse the keyword in the content of your article. This is called keyword stuffing and Google does not like that.
Automation can be key to working with article marketing so you can retain your free time. There are many different programs that able capable of helping you; you just have to find one which meets your needs. Compare features and you can find one that will help you.
Make sure your article is accessible to your target audience in order to improve their marketing power. Readers will not read the whole article if it is difficult to read. You should be careful to use easy words and shorter paragraphs that are familiar to a lot of people.
One article marketing strategy that you should definitely try is publishing collections of promoting your articles as an eBook. Use the e-book as a bonus offer if people sign up for your email newsletters.
Article directories may reject your articles if they are full of grammatical and spelling errors. If the article does get accepted, readers won’t take it seriously due to the errors it contains.
Hire someone if writing is not one of your strengths. The are many websites that offer article writing services. Order one article to begin with and make sure the quality is good. Don’t pay for an article that is poor quality or copied. Google does not like copied articles. Run the article through http://copyscape.com after you receive it, to make sure it was not copied from someone else’s site.
Break up your text with eye-catching pictures and graphics.
Write new articles regularly, and submit them to good directories. Choose directories that have a high page rank to give your backlinks more juice.
A great tip that can help with conversion is to do everything you can to make your readers feeling happy and trusting of you. This means that you must write articles to cover subjects they want to learn about. Making sure your readers are pleased is the best way to achieve real success with article marketing.
Stay up-to-date with all the online tools available to write good articles for your campaign. New innovations are continually being created all the time to help you become more efficient. Get all of the help that you can. Marketing your articles is a very competitive process.
Article directories will help you get more traffic for your articles. This is simple and free — and it is necessary for success in article marketing. The more content you have published across the web, the higher your chances of achieving a large following.
It is important for a business to market to attract new customers. One way is through article marketing.
Automation can help make article marketing less time consuming. There are many different programs both paid and free that provide article automation. Research them and choose the one that’s best for you. Read reviews and compare the applications and figure out how much time it will save you and it if is within your budget.
1. Provide your article’s audience with useful information. The more your reader gets from reading your article, the more likely they are to click on your link.
2. Add the information and the link to your own site. This is helpful because your article will appear in search engine indexes and check out your website.
3. Submit as many quality articles as you can make time for. If there is a particular keyword that you wish to focus your efforts on, you should submit many articles that contain that keyword. If the keyword you are using is competitive, spin your article (make sure it is quality) then you should try submitting about 5 articles to mid to high PR article directories and 10 to high PR blog networks. Then make about fifty posts that include links to your article to a private blog networks for a good ranking.
4. Don’t write articles about things that are boring to you. While you may think you have your writing voice trained, you cannot control it completely. Boredom is one emotion readers pick up on it.
5. If a well-known person is caught using your product, do not fear asking permission to pass that fact along. This unpaid endorsement can create quite a boon in your business. You should never engage in making erroneous claims regarding celebrity use of your product because it could create legal issues.
6. Make your content friendly and accessible to site visitors; try using a conversational approach when writing an article. This makes your articles friendly and more accessible to your readers. Keep your articles relaxed by coming across as genuine.
7. Are you struggling with fresh ideas for your articles? Try adopting a new point of view as you write. For example, if you often discuss travel, target a subgroup. Write some tips for families that travel with children. You could also write about traveling.
8. You should use these articles to show your personality and help readers to actually know more about you. You want to avoid sounding like other people, negatively impacting your earning potential.
9. Identify your target audience before you begin writing articles. Having a clear audience in mind can help you are writing for will make it easier to customize your content to work well with that group and interests.
10. You can get backlinks by writing quality articles because webmasters are willing to link to informative sites.
11. You may find yourself tempted to load your website with spun articles. Make sure each article unique and original. Google wants to place sites that provide readers with quality information.
12. Setting timeline goals can be highly effective as part of time you have to write articles is a good idea. Doing so will help you stay focused and productive. The more articles that you can complete and submit, the higher your view counts will improve.
13. Article distribution services are a great way to get the word out about your marketing strategy. These services will promote your work for you by submitting your content to all the thousands of directories out there. Make sure you review that types of directories they are sending them to if you are using the articles for first tier backlinks. If your articles are on low PR0-2 directories and they are sent to thousands of low quality directories it will look like spam to Google and your site could end up in a lower position.
14. Include article bios at the conclusion of every article. Inform the readers about yourself and put one link back to your site there. Readers who like your articles will be inclined to check out your site. This link will help visitors find an easy way to navigate to your site. Articles that have an “about me” portion about the author bios help readers feel more connected. They will want to read more articles of yours.
15. Use the right strategy when you write. Have one you can reference. Once you have achieved expertise in your field, you can easily forget the little things that may have been a struggle in the beginning.
16. Your articles should be concise and conversational in tone so that read easily. Readers will not read your article if it is difficult to read. You should be careful to use words and paragraphs to make your article more user-friendly.
17. Be sure to use strong keywords throughout your article when using article marketing. This is especially valid for your titles or your meta tags.
18. Article directories may reject your articles if they have spelling and grammar errors. Even if it is accepted, the readers will not see it as authoritative if it isn’t well-written.
19. Hire someone to write your articles if you have trouble writing. Check to make sure it is not copied content when you receive it.
20. Research what is being written about the genre are writing about. Use their ideas to infuse your own creativity.
21. Do not try to sell yourself through your article on selling yourself. A quality article can do it for you.
22. Keep a detailed record of any articles that you write to ensure that they are getting the traffic they deserve. When you look at an article’s views and the time someone spends reading the article, you realize what subjects are resonating with people.
23. The quality of your articles matters more than the quantity. Customers want articles that are rich in information. They are not interested in lots of random content that don’t really say much. Always make quality and do not hesitate to edit your articles.
Authored by: Joan Wardzala – SEO Specialist in vertical and horizontal search engines – Google+